Bob Troy & Co

Garden Machinery ~ est. 1957

Having started his working life in Lehanes and Sargents Garages in Cappoquin, Co Waterford, he moved to work in Colum Moloneys shop on O Connell Street in Dungarvan where he managed the sales and repairs of bicycles and motorcycles. In 1957 he opened his first shop in Cappoquin, Co. Waterford, selling and repairing bicycles and motorcycles for people in the areas of Lismore , Tallow, Youghal and Dungarvan.